Activities related to the regional development aim at achieving smart, sustainable and inclusive growth and high rate of employment in different areas. In this regard, “Infraproject Consult” Ltd is involved in various projects for the development of strategic planning documents for regional and local development – regional development strategies, regional development plans in various fields, and integrated urban development projects of several cities in the country.
In addition, “Infraproject Consult” Ltd. develops comprehensive financial and “cost-benefit” analyses of projects related to regional development, as well as analyses and risk assessments in project financing, and analysis of the possibilities for the implementation of regional projects funded by the EU.
Sofia Municipality: Preparation of a Budget Framework of Sofia Municipal Development Plan 2014 – 2020 and indicative financial table for the necessary resources for its implementation (2013)
Ruse Municipality: Preparation of concession analyses and documentation for a concession procedure titled “Swimming complex for professional and public sport and recreation, located in the Mixed Riverside Park Recreation Zone of the “Youth park” in Ruse” (2013)
Kozloduy Municipality: Project Management of the Construction of Hristo Botev Stadium and Sports Complex in Kozloduy and reconstruction and modernisation of the Sports Complex in the village of Butan, Kozloduy municipality, including preparation of Final Report (2013).
Sofia Municipality: Preparation of Integrated Urban Development Plan of Sofia financed under OP “Regional development” (2012-2013)
Infraproject Consult Ltd in association with the National Centre for Regional Development Plc and Urbitat Ltd has participated in the preparation of an Integrated Urban Development Plan of Sofia city that included:
– Preparation of Target and problem analysis of the city in socio-economic and environmental terms and in terms of availability of effective urban development layouts and plans of the area
– Preparation of a Vision for the development of Sofia up to 2020, strategy and objectives of the IUDP
– Defining Zones of Impact – zones with predominant social functions, zones with potential for economic development, zones of high public importance
– Identification of stakeholders, target groups, potential investors and partners which will be involved in the public consultations during the implementation of IUDP
– Identifying project ideas, projects and opportunities for public-private partnerships within the designated zones, incl. time plan, budget and programme for implementation as well as developing indicators for monitoring and evaluation of IUDP
– Preparation of Terms of Reference for the development of Detailed Spatial Development Plan (DSDP) or a draft for amending (updating) the existing DSDP for the impact zones within the IUDP and preparation of Terms of Reference for the preparation of a Feasibility Studies for projects included in the IUDP.
Ruse Municipality: Preparation of concession analyses and documentation for the concession of “Swimming complex for professional and public sport and recreation, located in the “Youth park” (2011)”
MRDPW: Evaluation of the Impact of Regulations of the Spatial Development Act (2011)
As a subcontractor of the National Centre for Territorial Development Plc, the company has prepared cost-benefit analysis and economic analysis of the impact of the regulations of the Spatial Development Act.
Sofia Municipality: Preparation and update of concession analyses and documentation for the concession of Zapaden park (2008-2011)
Based on preliminary studies approved by the Directorate of Architecture and Urban Planning of Sofia Region for granting the concession for construction of sports and entertainment facilities in “Hristo Smirnenski” park and park development project, the company has prepared concession analyses and documentation for the concession of Zapaden Park – representative part”, situated in Sofia city, Ilinden region.
Sofia Municipality: Preparation of Application Form under Operational Program “Regional Development” Priority Axis 1: “Sustainable and Integrated Urban Development”, Operation 1.4: “Improving the physical environment and risk prevention”, Grant Scheme: BG161PO001 /1.4-04 /2009: “Support for Small-Scale Infrastructure to Prevent Landslides in Urban Agglomerations” (2009)