Reconstruction of Stara Zagora and Nova Zagora Railway Stations (2018-2019)
The analysis included:
- Review and analysis of the current activities;
- Forecasting the operation and maintenance activity in the revenue and expenditure parts;
- Determining the sources of funding and financial shortages and funding gap rate;
- Analysis of financial sustainability of the project;
- Determining the financial indicators of the project;
- Valuation of the economic benefits and costs;
- Determining the economic indicators of the project;
- Analysis of the project risks;
- Sensitivity analysis of the project using the Monte Carlo model.
Based on the CBA results, the team prepared a full dossier for application for financing of the project by the European Regional Development Fund and the State Budget of the Republic of Bulgaria under Operational Programme “Transport and Transport Infrastructure” 2014-2020 in compliance with the requirements of the Guidelines for Application under the Operational Programme, including:
- Web-based application form, filled through e-application system ISUN 2020;
- Application form for financing of investment/infrastructure (Appendix II of Implementing Regulation 2015/207 – Major Project Application Form in compliance with Regulation 1303/2013);
- All necessary accompanying documents including all mandatory appendices and annexes in conformity to the requirements.