Preparation of concession analyses of port terminals in Bulgaria
On behalf of the Ministry of Transport, Information Technology and Communications (MTITC) the company has prepared concession analyses – legal, technical, financial-economic and ecologic of the most important Bulgarian sea and river ports:
- Lom Port Terminal – public transport port of national importance, Lom (2011 – 2012);
- Oriahovo Port Terminal – part of Lom public transport port of national importance (2014);
- Svishtov Port Terminal – part of Ruse public transport port of national importance (2014);
- Public transport port of national importance Varna – Varna West Container Terminal, Varna West Multifunctional Terminal, Varna East Multifunctional Terminal (2004-2005).
For two of the ports, in addition to concession analyses, the company has also prepared a justification of the concession under Art. 58, para. 1 of the Concession Act, as well as drafts of documentation for the concession under Art. 58, para. 1 of the CA, including a draft concession contract under Art. 78, para. 1, item 12 of the CA and a draft decision for initiating a procedure under Art. 71 of the CA:
- Varna Ferry Complex (2020);
- Port terminal Vidin-Centre – part of Vidin public transport port of national importance (2013, 2015, 2016).