Preparation of feasibility study, CBA and Application Form for EU funding of the completion of Hemus Motorway (2013-2014)
The company was hired by National Company Structural Investment Projects (NCSIP) to prepare the major project for the completion of Hemus Motorway for funding under OP “Transport” 2007-2013. The main project tasks include:
- Assessment of the investment value and O&M costs of the options;
- Review and update of the traffic forecast;
- Multicriteria analysis;
- Preparation of CBA for the selected option;
- Preparation of the application form for EU Grant;
- Consultations with JASPERS.