Feasibility Study for the construction of a bus terminal for intercity transport in Burgas (2016-2017)
The development of a feasibility study for the construction of a bus terminal for intercity transport is one of the components of the project Integrated Urban Transport of Burgas, funded by Operational Programme Regional Development 2007-2013. The indicative investment amounts to BGN 7.9 million.
The study prepared by Infraproject Consult includes the development of:
- concept and definition of ecological, technical, financial and economic criteria for selection of suitable terrain for the construction of intercity terminal;
- assessment and identification of the options for reconstruction of an existing intercity transport terminal (West Bus Station);
- identification of potential places for construction of a new intercity terminal, including functionality, necessary investments, etc.;
- analysis of the impact on the environment;
- legal and institutional analysis for the construction of a bus terminal;
- concept for operation and management of the bus terminal;
- public procurement plan;
- cost-benefit analysis, financial analysis and strategy for potential sources of funding;
- spatial solution of the building and the surrounding space;
- preliminary geological study.