Conformity assessments for compliance with the requirements of EC and national methodology of cost-benefit analysis of six projects for National Company Railway Infrastructure (2010)
The projects were:
- Implementation of additional IT interlocking rail station in Karnobat – Burgas;
- Implementation of fiber optic cable along the railway line Plovdiv – Burgas;
- Modernization of the railway line Radomir – Gyueshevo;
- Development of Burgas railway junction;
- Renewal of the railway station Plovdiv – Mihaylovo;
- Development of railway junction Sofia.