Preparation of a Regulatory Impact Assessment of legal acts in the field of economy, environment and tourism (2018-2020)
Infraproject Consult Ltd provided financial experts to the Andrey Delchev & Partners Law Firm in connection with the preparation of comprehensive Ex-Ante Regulatory Impact Assessment (EARIA) and Ex-Post Regulatory Impact Assessment (EPRIA) of legal acts, as a part of Project Capacity building for RIA in the state administration”, funded by the OP Good Governance, as follows:
- EARIA of proposals for amendment and supplement of the Environment Protection Act according to the Law for amendment and supplement of the Administrative Code;
- EPRIA of the Tourism Act;
- EPRIA of the Service Activities Act.
The consulting services for the preparation of EARIA of the Environmental Protection Act cover participation in:
- Defining the economic, social and environmental impacts by option;
- Quantitative assessment of the most significant impacts and their specific aspects;
- Assessment of the administrative burden;
- Impact assessment on small and medium-sized enterprises;
- Description of the costs and benefits to stakeholders;
- Comparison of options;
- Preparation of a presentation and participation in the training of the affected administrative structures.
The consulting services for the preparation of EPRIA of the Tourism Act and Service Activities Act cover:
- Preparation of Questionnaires and collection of information;
- Analysis of gathered information and data;
- Quantitative assessment of the main criteria – degree of achievement of the objectives, effectiveness, efficiency and sustainability;
- Assessment of the impact of the adoption or the amendment of the legal acts and formulation of conclusions.