Projects awarded by municipalities applying for funding under OP Environment 2007-2013 and OP Environment 2014-2020
Infraproject Consult independently or as a subcontractor has performed:
- Preparation of cost-benefit analysis (financial, economic, sensitivity and risk analysis and analysis of tariffs and tolerability) according to the EC Guide for preparation of CBA for investment projects and other national guidelines in the field of Environment – Water and Waste;
- Preparation of the project budget and
- Preparation of an application form for EU funding.
In the water sector such projects are:
- Regional integrated project for water supply and sewerage on the separate territory of ViK EOOD Smolyan (2014-2015);
- Implementation of the second stage of an integrated project for the water cycle of the town of Troyan (2012);
- Integrated project for the water cycle of the town of Isperih (2012);
- Construction of sewerage and WWTP in the village of Hayredin, Hayredin Municipality (2011);
- Replacement and construction of water-main and sewerage on the territory of Sofia Municipality – Ovcha Kupel and Gorna Banya districts (2009);
- Construction of 4 main sewerage collectors on the territory of Sofia Municipality, Ovcha Kupel district (2009);
- Completion of sewerage and WWTP in the village of Debelt, Sredets Municipality (2009);
- Completion, reconstruction and rehabilitation of water supply and sewerage network (domestic and pluvial) – Zlatograd (2008 -2009);
- Completion, reconstruction and rehabilitation of water supply and sewerage network – Madan (2008);
- Project for reconstruction and completion of the sewerage and water supply networks of the town of Simitli and construction of a WWTP (2008-2009);
- Reconstruction and completion of the sewerage and water supply networks of the village of Krupnik, Simitli municipality and civil engineering for construction of a wastewater treatment plant (2008-2009).
In the field of waste such projects are:
- Establishment of a Regional Center for Non-Hazardous Waste Treatment, Dupnitsa Region (2012);
- Development of a regional waste management system in the Varna region (2012);
- Integrated waste management in the Haskovo region (2009-2012);
- Regional Waste Management Center for Yambol region (2010-2011).