Sofia Metro Extension Project, Third metro line – Blvd. “Botevgradsko shose” – Blvd. “Vladimir Vazov” – Central city part – Ovcha kupel residential area; First stage – 7,8 km metro lines and 8 metro stations (2015 – 2020)
The company provides consulting services as a partner of “Metrokonsult BG”, “Infram” JSC and “Infram” Ltd in a JV “IMI” – Consultant (Construction Supervision). The project is divided into sections and stations in four separate lots:
- Lot № 1: Section from km 11+966.34 (starting shaft of the tunnel-boring machine) to km 8 +996,69 (end of MS 11) with 2 metro stations;
- Lot № 2: Section from km 8 +996.69 (end of MS 11) to km 6 +561.05 (end of MC 8) with 3 metro stations;
- Lot № 3: Section from km 6 +561.05 (end of MC 8) to km 4 +950 with 2 metro stations and a tunnel section;
- Lot № 4: Tunnel section implemented with a tunnel-boring machine from km 11+966,34 (starting shaft) to km 5 +248,57 (output shaft).
Investment value of the Project (First stage) is 398.2 million Euro.
The performed activities under the project include:
- Coordination and Control on the preparation of detailed designs;
- Compliance assessment of all parts of the detailed designs in accordance with Article 142 of the Spatial Planning Act (SPA) and approval of the coordinated detailed designs;
- Management and coordination of the construction process and construction supervision in accordance with article 166 and others of the SPA during construction of the metro section;
- Control, accountability and acceptance of construction works in accordance with the coordinated detailed designs accompanied by relevant acts and protocols;
- Coordination of work on commissioning testing and commissioning of metro section;
- Ensuring the issuance of all documents in compliance with Bulgarian legislation during the design, construction and commissioning and consignment of the site with State Acceptance Commission under the SPA;
- Monitoring and control on the implementation of the Communication Plan prepared by the Contractor.