Sofia Metro Extension Project, Second Metro line – Section: Road junction Nadezhda – Central Railway Station – Sveta Nedelya Sq – National Palace of Culture – Blvd Cherni vrah, comprises 6 km metrolines, 7 metro stations and 2 underground parking and reconstruction of existing infrastructure (2008-2012)
As a partner in the Consortium Systra – Infraproject Consult – Metrokonsult BG, and Engineer- Consultant of the project, Infraproject consult participates in the supervision of design and construction of the metro stations and adjacent metro sections, rail track and contact rail, transportation equipment, interior installations, dispatch systems, special low voltage systems, automatic billing system, escalators, lifts, shops, etc.
Investment value of the Project is 247 million euro.
The performed activities under the project include:
- Coordination and Control on the preparation of detailed designs.
- Compliance assessment of all parts of the detailed designs in accordance with Article 142 of the Spatial Planning Act (SPA) and approval of the coordinated detailed designs.
- Management and coordination of the construction process and construction supervision in accordance with article 166 and others of the SPA during construction of the metro section.
- Control, accountability and acceptance of construction works in accordance with the coordinated detailed designs accompanied by relevant acts and protocols.
- Coordination of work on commissioning testing and commissioning of metro section.
- Ensuring the issuance of all documents in compliance with Bulgarian legislation during the design, construction and commissioning and consignment of the site with State Acceptance Commission under the SPA.
- Monitoring and control on the implementation of the Communication Plan prepared by the Contractor.