Consulting engineer of: Sofia metro extension Project, First metro line, Stage III, Lot 2 – Section from MS 13 (Mladost I) up to MS 16 (Business Park, Mladost IV) – 2.7 km metro lines with 3 underground stations (2013-2015)
As a partner of “Metrokonsult BG” in association “MIK” – the company performed the following the consulting engineer services, as a FIDIC consulting engineer and a licensed company for construction supervision:
- Coordination and Control on the preparation of detailed designs.
- Compliance assessment of all parts of the detailed designs in accordance with Article 142 of the Spatial Planning Act /SPA/ and approval of the coordinated detailed designs.
- Management and coordination of the construction process and construction supervision in accordance with article 166 and others of the SPA during construction of the metro section.
- Control, accountability and acceptance of construction works in accordance with the coordinated detailed designs accompanied by relevant acts and protocols.
- Coordination of work on commissioning testing and commissioning of metro section.
- Ensuring the issuance of all documents in compliance with Bulgarian legislation during the design, construction and commissioning and consignment of the site with State Acceptance Commission under the SPA.
- Monitoring and control on the implementation of the Communication Plan prepared by the Contractor.
Project’s investment value is 43.4 million Euro.